WTL2 - ASME Cold water booster tanks
Intended for use in hydronic heating systems, these tanks accept the expanded volume of hot water keeping the system pressure below the relief valve setting, thus preventing dangerous pressure build-up
STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• ASME CODE SECTION VIII, DIV. 1 – U stamped
• Max working pressure: 200 psi
• Max Temperature: 240° F (115° C)
• Heavy Duty reinforced Stand on all models.
• Removable bladder isolates water from the tank eliminating corrosion and rust in the water.
• Strainers keep the bladder wide-open during operation, eliminating water stagnation, and keeps out water debris.
• Carbon steel water connection.
• FINISH: “Automotive” gray finish paint.
Click on the below table to read the technical data: