BAHR' 12 - Steam Boilers
High pressure steam generator, with flame inversion, smooth tubes and turbulators. Efficiency 90% (1) for OR version, 94% (1) for HP version, and up to 96% (1) for EC versions.
The BAHR’12 series is a family of smoke tube steam generators, flame inversion with a wet bottom.
The standard version is designed for a safety pressure up to 12 bar (higher pressure available on request) and a steam production from 300 to 6000 kg/h.
It can work with liquid or gaseous fuels. Each model is complete with adjustments and safety accessories for automatic operation and easy starting.
In accordance with current legislation, each generator range is subjected to a conformity assessment by a Notified Body. Compliance with the Essential Safety Requirements of the European Directive PED 2014/68 / EU is evidenced by the CE marking.
For the flame inversion principle, the combustion gases from the furnace return to the front, from where they are pushed into the tube bundle, conveyed to the smoke chamber and discharged into the chimney. The appliance is sized to ensure low thermal loads in the combustion chamber and low surface loads.
- Boiler body: designed in compliance with the EN 12953-3: 2016 standard, with set-in type tube plates, it consists of a cylindrical shell and a wet bottom furnace in high-quality steel. The furnace is of the smooth type, or bowling hoop (wave) according to the powers.
The body is equipped with 2 still pipes diam. 100 mm for housing all safety and control devices.
All the materials used are accompanied by manufacturing certificates certifying the chemical and mechanical characteristics and the controls during the production cycle and therefore their suitability for use. Welding is performed by suitably qualified personnel, according to approved procedures, and subjected to Non-Destructive Testing, according to an internal “Manufacturing and Control” plan. Upon completion of manufacturing, each generator body is subjected to hydraulic testing in compliance with requirement 7.4 – Annex I of Directive PED 2014/68 / EU.
- The smoke pipes: making up the tube bundle, are welded to the tube plates. Each tube is equipped with a helical or inserted turbulator, depending on the type of tubes used.
- Front door: built in welded steel sheet internally lined with a layer of insulating material and a layer of high-thickness refractory material. It is mounted on hinges that allow for quick opening and adjustment. If necessary, it is possible to reverse the opening direction. The door is also equipped with a self-cleaning flame sight glass for controlling combustion during the burner operation.
- Rear smoke chamber: it is made of welded steel sheet and is fixed to the pressurized body by means of bolts for easy removal. It is equipped with a suitable cleaning door and flue gas connection with a horizontal axis of a diameter suitable for the power of the generator. The smoke chamber of the OR-HP-HPO models is designed to house an integrated and extractable economizer, while the OR series models can be equipped with an external economizer.
- Base: consists of a frame made of steel profiles, welded to the tube plates and closed by steel plates.
- Service gangway: located in the upper part of the generator, it consists of a steel section frame, covered with checkered plate on the walkway and completed, on request, by a parapet with handrail and access ladder, compliant with the EN ISO 14122 Standard.
- Insulation: the outer shell is thermally insulated with a high-density rock wool mattress, 100 mm thick, bound with thermosetting resins, conveniently supported and externally protected by the 10/10 mm thick pre-painted aluminum casing. The front upper part of the body is also insulated with rock wool covered externally by a metal box.
Composition of the standard supply: (2)
- n. 1 steam outlet valve.
- n. 2 spring-loaded safety valves.
- n. 2 reflective level indicators, with flanged connections, shut-off and drain valves
- n. 1 large dial pressure gauge with 3-way tap for gauge calibration.
- n. 1 safety pressure switch with manual reset from the electrical panel, CE PED certified.
- n. 1 limit pressure switch.
- n. 1 regulation pressure switch for two-stage burner (high / low flame) or pressure probe for modulating burners.
- n. 2 low water level safety probes, with self-diagnosis, with manual reset from the control panel, CE certified.
- n. 2 water level probes for pump ON-OFF.
- n. 1 vertical centrifugal pump for water loading
- Water supply circuit with shut-off flow valve downstream of the pump and disc check valve
- n. 1 group of water drain / sludge discharge, with quick opening manual valve.
- Manhole 420×320 mm in the upper part and a DN150 inspection port in the lower part of the outer shell.
- Moisture separator on the steam outlet, for a high-titer steam without dripping;
- Blind burner plate (on request it can be drilled according to customer specifications)
- Turbulators in steel, aluminum or steel + aluminum depending on the model
- Lifting hooks
- Electrical panel, IP55 400V – 3 + N – 50Hz
- Document envelope
- Conformity of factory tested Assembly, acc. to Modules B+DPED
– “Second boiler water feed pump” kit
– “Inlet water filter” kit
– Integrated economizer, removable from the side (instrumentation side), equipped with connection pipes and downstream thermometer. On request, pressure gauges upstream and downstream of the economizer, upstream thermometer, wafer-type shut-off and by-pass ball valves, safety valve
– “Maximum level safety” kit
– “TDS” kit
– “Automatic bottom drain” kit
– “24 hr” or “72 hr” kit
– Burner plate drilled according to burner requirements
(1) This value is intended with economizer and may change according working pressure and load conditions.
(2) The quantity and the model may vary according to the configuration.