KON 50-70 SWP
Wall hung high efficiency condensing boiler with natural gas or LPG for direct exchange heating in the swimming pool
Output range: from 50 to 560 kW (in battery)
- AVAILABLE IN 4 POWER FROM 50 TO 115 kW, IT CAN BE INSTALLED IN BATTERIES UP TO 8 BOILERS (560 kW)
- EXCHANGER IN ALUMINIUM / SILICON / MAGNESIUM ALLOY, WITH EXCLUSIVE NANO-TECHNOLOGICAL TREATMENT 10-9
- HIGH MODULATION CAPACITY FOR REACHING AND MAINTAINING THE TEMPERATURE COMFORT IN SHORT TIMES
- WATER DIRECTLY CONVEYED IN THE BOILER FROM THE SWIMMING POOL PUMP
- COMPATIBLE BOTH WITH CHLORINATED AND SALTED WATER
- HIGH EFFICIENCY THERMAL EXCHANGE AND COMBUSTION AS A GUARANTEE OF LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION
Advantages of direct heating
it is possible to install KON SWP directly on an existing plant without changing anything.
Use of the swimming pool recirculation pump
no extra pump needed for the circulation; thanks to a manual by-pass the circulating pump of the swimming pool water is also used for the heating system in order to calibrate the flow rate of the heating installation.
The titanium plate heat exchanger is not required
the swimming pool water (chlorinated or salted) enters directly into KON SWP without further components.
Low temperature functioning
KON SWP works directly at the swimming pool temperature 28-30 Â°C, maximizing the efficiency thanks to the condensation technology.
Suitable components for both chlorinated and salted water
the KON SWP exchanger is coated with a special nano-technological treatment, 10-9, for the water side protection.
Great cost savings
both for the construction and the maintenance of the plant, in addition to reduced energy consumption, thanks to the high efficiency of KON SWP.