ELETTRA - Standard
Wall hung gas fired boiler for CH and DHW production; natural draught or room sealed forced draught version electronic ignition servo-assisted by auxiliary pilot.
- Casing painted with epoxypoliester pouders
- Bithermal heat exchanger with oval copper pipes and high efficiency, optimised at all capacities, with reduced polluting emissions
- Electronic ignition servo assisted by intermittent pilot T.E.S.
- (Thermostatic Energy Saver) economiser for automatically limiting cold water flow rate until the set temperature is reached
- Gradual continuous flame modulation, controlled by temperature sensors and microprocessor, according to the absorbed output, both in CH and in DHW mode.
- Impulses control of the boiler output in
- DHW production mode (up to 4 controls at minute) for the constant temperature upkeeping.
- Circulating pump in operation also during the DHW drawings, equipped with an exclusive air relief device
- Electric diverting valve
- DHW priority flow sensor 2
- NTC sensors for temperature control Safety pressure device
- 12 litre expansion vessel DHW flow limiter
- Antifrost system
- Anti-jamming function for pump and diverting valve
- Automatic bypass
- Combustion products discharge safety device (for TN version)
- Digital display panel board with forward rotation for easy servicing IP X4D insulation
- Pre-selection and memories for DHW temperatures
- (Comfortast) on the control panel and on the remote control (optional)
- Remote control with modulating room chronothermostat (optional)
- Outer sensor for control of room temperature according to external temperature (optional)
- Easy maintenance with direct access at the boiler components